Catholic High Schools
A Catholic school education has as its foundation a solid academic program in an environment that cultivates faith and values. When students become part of one of our secondary school communities, they begin a journey of opportunity and excellence. United in faith and goals, our professional and dedicated faculties endeavor to teach as Jesus did so that our students will be productive members in a community of faith, knowledge, and service. We provide academic offerings which are as large and diverse as the student population. These academic offerings ensure a balance among the humanities, natural sciences, business, the arts and the social sciences, and they meet the requirements necessary to pursue college.
The advanced educational qualifications and experience that our administrators, teachers, and support staff bring to the classroom are directed to one goal, the success of the individual student. As importantly, spiritual formation is an essential dimension of the mission of our schools and there is always an awareness that we live in the presence of God. A balance of spiritual, intellectual, social and physical activities is actualized to integrate a sound system of values which will serve as a foundation for life.
Our High Schools at a Glance
- A balance of spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical activities is actualized to integrate a sound system of values, which will serve as a foundation for life.
- After graduation, our students go on to attend some of the nation’s finest colleges and universities.
- Since the turn of the century, Archdiocesan students have received over $1 billion in scholarships.
- The OCE, in collaboration with local colleges and universities, encourages students to engage in college coursework during their junior and senior years of high school through programs like the Diocesan Scholars Program, Dual Enrollment Programs and Articulation Agreements.
- Athletics in our Archdiocesan schools promote teamwork, teach sportsmanship, and build character.
- In the last three years our athletes have made more than 19 State Championship appearances and have won more than 8 state titles.